Men, if you are looking for modern, sophisticated eyeglasses that are sturdy and lightweight, check out ÖGA eyewear.
Inspired by Scandinavian architecture
ÖGA was created in 1998 by French eyewear company Morel. A Swedish designer developed ÖGA eyewear, borrowing inspiration from intricately beautiful Scandinavian architecture.
ÖGA utilizes modern technology and high quality materials to create lightweight, comfortable frames. ÖGA combines innovative technology and design with high functionality.
ÖGA eyewear are designed for the confident man with a sense of contemporary aesthetics.
- French eyewear with exceptional quality
- Masculine and edgy designs
- High quality materials include titanium, wood, stainless steel, and acetates
- Lightweight and durable frames
- Innovative and patented temple hinges
Stop by one of our Primary Eyecare locations to see, feel, and check out the new ÖGA pieces today!