There’s a good chance that as a contact lens patient at Primary Eyecare, you’re using a daily disposable contact lens. There are numerous advantages to using a daily replacement lens, including comfort, convenience, health, and affordability.
One of our favorites is the Biotrue daily disposable family of contact lenses. Available to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and even as a multifocal lens, these lenses can address a broad spectrum of prescriptions and visual needs.
Biotrue – Key Features and Benefits
- Maintains 98% of their moisture up to 16 hours
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect against harmful UV rays
- Convenience and comfort of a new sterile lens each day!
- No more bottles of multipurpose solution required for lens cleaning and storage
Daily disposable lenses are particularly helpful for contact lens wearers who suffer from spring allergies and itchy eyes. Talk to your Primary Eyecare doctor about trying the Bausch+Lomb Biotrue one day disposable contact lenses.