Do your eyes feel tired after using your computer, tablet, smartphone, or iPhone? Did you know that you may be experiencing digital eye strain?
According to The Vision Council’s 2016 report, many Americans suffer from digital eye strain.
- Nearly 8 of every 10 Americans who suffer from digital eye strain use multiple devices
- 65 percent of Americans experience digital eye strain symptoms
- 96 percent of these individuals spend 2 or more hours per day using devices
- Dry, irritated eyes, blurred vision, eye fatigue, neck and back pain, and headaches are all symptoms of digital eye strain
What is Digital Eye Strain?
Digital eye strain occurs when you sit in front of a digital screen for two or more hours. Digital eye strain symptoms include dry, irritated eyes, blurred vision, and eye fatigue. Neck and back pain, and headaches are also symptoms. Proximity to the screen, frequency and duration of use, and the degree of exposure to blue light emitted by screens are all contributing factors.
How Biofinity Energys Contact Lenses Can Reduce Digital Eye Strain for You
“8 out of 10 people who had tired eyes before wearing Biofinity Energys said their eyes felt less tired after they tried them” -CooperVision
These new contact lenses have been specifically designed with breakthrough Aquaform Technology to greatly decrease symptoms of digital eye strain. Aquaform locks in moisture in the lens and keeps it soft and comfortable. This innovative technology helps your eyes feel less dry, even during times when you at viewing a digital screen.
Biofinity Energys Contact Lenses Are Specifically Designed for the Digital Lifestyle
- Reduce eye fatigue caused by digital eye strain
- Help you see clearly and go from on-screen to off-screen with less effort
- Aquaform Technology retains moisture so that your eyes don’t feel dry
- Digital Zone Optics lens design helps with eye fatigue
Make an appointment with Primary Eyecare today to see if Biofinity Energys Contact Lenses are right for you!